Thursday, 19 December 2013

Closed for Christmas 22nd Dec - 2nd Jan

We are closed for Christmas on Sunday 22nd December 2013 and opening again on Friday 3rd January 2014.

Many thanks for all your support in 2013.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!

Our 2014 calendar will kick off on the 3rd of Jan with our usual twins group at 10am and Bristol Scream running childrens' activities and music 2-3.30pm.

Tuesday, 17 December 2013

WI.RED December Meeting - Weds 18th

Fancy a Festive Feast?

The WI.RED ladies have organised a festive extravaganza with food, music and last minute xmas shopping. Starts at 8pm.

Follow them on facebook for more info WI.RED December meeting - Festive Feast

Monday, 9 December 2013

Feeling festively generous? Give blood Tues 10th Dec

If you’re generally healthy and aged 17 or over, do something amazing.... Give blood.

96% of us rely on the other 4% to donate. Please don't leave it to someone else. 

All blood types welcome but O- and B- blood stocks are low.

Sessions coming up at the community centre:

Tuesday 10 December
13:30 to 15:30 and 16:30 to 19:15

Tuesday 14 January
13:30 to 15:30 and 16:30 to 19:15

You can book an appointment by calling 0300 123 23 23 or by visiting

Please note that regular activities at St George Community Centre may be affected on these days.

Saturday, 7 December 2013

Get there early to avoid disappointment!

Last chance to remind you all about our Christmas Fair! 

We are so very excited about our Christmas fair tomorrow. As we have a few activities outside though (face-painting, wreath making and graffiti), avoid disappointment by getting there early. The activities will only go on as long as there's enough light to do so! Also, all children's activities organised by the community centre are free of charge (there will be donation pots around the event if you're feeling Christmas spirited).

If you're a raffle fan here's some of the best bits!

Cut & blow dry
Paintball vouchers
Scooter helmet
Bottle of whiskey
Vouchers for the Olive Tree, Grounded and Old Stillage cafe
Grafitti workshop
Reflexology treatment

See you tomorrow!!!